Have fun creating this thoughtful Mother’s Day craft.
What a great way to show the mother, grandmother or special person in your children’s world exactly how much they are loved! Keep this on your refrigerator and change out the “feelings” cards daily to let them know they are appreciated.
– 2 Large Foam Hearts
– Hole Punch
– Decorative Ribbon
– Foam Flowers
– 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
– Adhesive Magnets
Foam Heart Pocket:
1. Align 2 foam hearts together and make holes using hole punch on bottom portion of the hearts.
2. Thread ribbon through the holes in both hearts, tighten to secure and form a pocket for the “feelings” cards.
3. Decorate the foam heart pocket with foam flowers.
Feelings Cards & “You Made Me” Sign:
1. Download and print Feelings Cards & “You Made Me” sign.
2. Cut apart the feelings cards and place in heart pocket.
3. Add velcro to center of “You Made Me” sign and to back of all feelings cards.
4. Add magnets to back of “You Made Me” sign & heart pocket to display on refrigerator.