Have fun creating these super easy and super adorable snails with your little ones. Springtime is here and it’s time to get crafting with our kids!
– Colorful Card Stock
– Fun Decorative Foam Stickers
– Googly Eyes
1. Cut card stock into long strips.
2. Tightly wrap card stock around a pencil.
3. Slip off pencil and unroll slightly to get snail shape.
4. Fold over about 1″ from end and glue to form snail head. Hold down flap until glue begins to hold.
5. Glue googly eyes onto head.
6. Cut and curl small strips of card stock to form antennas. Glue on top of head.
7. Decorate with foam stickers.