Looking for more quarantine activities for your children? Create this cute paper birdie with just a few supplies. The more colorful, the better!
– Colorful Card Stock
– Googly Eyes
– Small Hole Punch
1. Cut card stock into 8 long strips.
2. Make small holes on top and bottom of each strip.
3. Feed the prongs of a brad thru the holes on one end of the 8 slips.
Secure the brad.
4. Fan out the strips. Pull up one strip and feed the prongs of the 2nd brad thru the hole. Continue putting the strips onto the brad going in a circular pattern.
5. When all of the strips are on the brad and you have formed a ball,
secure the brad.
6. Cut remaining card stock into a beak and wings. Glue beak, wings and googly eyes onto birdie’s body.